Description

Join our family as we embark on a year of virtual school and travel around the United States.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Catching Up!

  Happy Thanksgiving!  We've been home from traveling for over a month, closer to two months, truth be told.  After 36 states in two months, we had quite a bit of catching up to do on the home front.  I'm finally getting to a point where I have the time and energy to sort through thousands of photos and complete the blog posts I started as we traveled.  I learned on the second portion of our trip that it's really hard to update a blog while camping in the middle of nowhere! 
  I wrote about many of our stops along the way, and have been wading through the process of finding the correct pictures to include from my camera, Michael's camera, our phones and more.  Many more posts will be uploaded in the coming days, so thanks for reading thus far, and I hope you enjoy the rest! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment